There are laws in place which offer whistleblowers legal protection and Congress has recently expanded the incentives in order to encourage more whistleblowers to report misconduct.
At Marini & Associates, P.A. we have comprehensive knowledge and experience protecting whistleblowers, regardless of the industry involved. Our firm has successfully helped employees retain their jobs and even collected rewards and/or damages for clients.
- Do you have knowledge of bribes paid by U.S. companies?
- Are you aware of "questionable" accounting practices?
- Do you have knowledge of illegal activity at your company?
- Do you feel like you're at risk of termination?
- Have you been disciplined for reporting the misconduct?
Don't hesitate to do the right thing! There are many whistleblower laws that protect your rights, but all of the statutes have strict filing deadlines. If you’d like a consultation contact Marini & Associates,PA at (305) 374-4424 in Miami or toll free at (888) 882 9243 and let us protect your legal rights.