INTERNATIONAL TAX PLANNING
US tax law is notoriously complex and ever-changing. The firm’s attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience in advising on laws, regulations, practices and procedures that impact clients and their businesses.
Whether the concern is US Federal (IRS) or Multi-State tax issues for a domestic or a multinational business entity or planning for a foreign national immigrating to the US (Inbound) or planning for a US taxpayer emigrating from the US as an Expatriate (outbound); Marini & Associates, PA is available to provide proactive advice and tax planning.
Our Philosophy in Planning, is to provide Experienced Solutions for our client’s problems and to structure transactions in order to Avoid or Minimize Future Problems.
Our professionals provide our Clients with experienced legal advice on domestic and international tax planning and analysis for individuals, corporations, partnerships, LLC's, and estates and trusts.
In this dynamic worldwide economy environment, our firm takes into account all the particularities of the various countries engaged in international structures or transactions. We can advise you on how to accomplish your goals and objectives while minimizing the impact of worldwide taxes.
Our professionals also develop tax planning for business entities engaged in E-commerce. With highly sophisticated global skills, our firm provides our Clients with tailored tax planning to their E-commerce structure.
Whether you are interested in:
- Structuring a holding company to deferred taxes and benefit from various countries treaties.
- Stripping out worldwide earnings through interest or royalty payments to subsidiaries organized in countries with little or no tax this type of income.
- Operating an Active Trade or Businesses outside the United States and thereby deferring US income tax.
- Establishing foreign companies for investment in the US to avoid US Estate & Gift Taxes.
- Establishing structures which are compliant with Central and South American countries tax laws; including Mexican & Venezuelan tax laws.
- Establishing offshore companies to park IT products to resource income derived there from or avoid the establishment of a local trade or business.
We have the most up-to-date reliable information that you can depend on.
As a Tax Litigation Law Firm, we not only structure tax compliant structures, but we also successfully defend them!
Contact Marini & Associates,PA immediately for assistance in accomplishing you goals and objectives while minimizing the impact of Federal, State, Local & Worldwide Taxes.
Marini & Associates PA is a member of the prestigious Association of International Tax Consultants (AITC), which allows our lawyers to structure international transactions with the help, advice and input of other AITC tax lawyers from around the world, to ensure the worldwide accuracy of our international tax plans.