We Can Help When You Need Professional Solutions For Your Complex Tax Controversies
When you or your business is facing a serious tax issue, time is of the essence. Failing to act quickly and intelligently can be quite costly and may result in criminal charges or forfeiture of important rights.
Bucci Law Offices offers comprehensive tax law support to domestic and international clients regarding complex tax controversies. From our offices in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, we provide personalized solutions to domestic and foreign individuals and businesses facing a wide range of tax disputes, including:
- Tax deficiencies caused by unpaid taxes
- Issues surrounding unfiled tax returns
- International tax compliance issues
- Allegations of criminal tax fraud and evasion
- Formation of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Levies and liens imposed by the IRS
- Negotiations of settlements and payment plans
- Offers in compromise negotiations
- Penalty abatements
- Tax fraud and tax evasion defense
- Tax appeals
- Offshore and international bank accounts
- Tax issues related to real estate transactions
As an attorney and a CPA, Ronald Marini understands the complex financial and accounting issues involved in serious tax disputes. Her ability to assess the relevant facts of your case allows you to receive the highest level of care during a tax controversy.
Contact A Knowledgeable And Dedicated Tax Attorney At Marini & Associates Law Offices Today
Our experienced and highly educated tax law attorney will help you resolve aspects of your tax controversy — from negotiating with the IRS to appealing your dispute and litigating your case in federal tax court, as appropriate. Immediately upon receiving notification of a potential tax law issue, contact our law firm for assistance. The longer you delay addressing controversies and disputes, the higher your risk of accruing penalties.
To schedule a consultation, call us in Miami at (305) 374-4424 or toll free at (888) 882 9243 or contact us online.